Through partnerships with local media entities and our own publication, League Link, the Junior League of Oklahoma City has been able to document and educate community members on our contributions to the greater Oklahoma City area since 1927.
Included in this portion of the site you will find information about:
- League Link, JLOC’s publication with archives going back to 2002.
- Legacy & Legends, JLOC’s signature event, honors women who have gone above and beyond in community service while bringing keynote speakers to Oklahoma City to discuss Health topics important to our community.
- Mistletoe Market, a premier holiday shopping extravaganza held annually in Oklahoma City.
- Pressroom, housing several important stories about JLOC as published by local media.
- Prospective Member Events, Interested in learning about the Junior League of Oklahoma City and how to become a member? Join us for our next Prospective Member Event.
More information about JLOC, including images, clips of past stories, and publications, can also be found in our Scrapbooks at JLOC Headquarters.
Interested in a story about JLOC? Please direct all media inquiries to Communications Vice President.