Through partnerships with local media entities and our own publication, League Link, the Junior League of Oklahoma City has been able to document and educate community members on our contributions to the greater Oklahoma City area since 1927.
Included in this portion of the site you will find information about:
- League Link, JLOC’s publication with archives going back to 2002
- Pressroom, housing a number of important stories about JLOC as published by local media
- Mistletoe Market, a premier holiday shopping extravaganza held annually in Oklahoma City
- Speaker in the City, a series bringing keynote speakers to Oklahoma City to discuss Health topics important to our community
- Legacy & Legends, JLOC’s signature event that honors women who have gone above and beyond in the community service
More information about JLOC, including images, clips of past stories, and publications, can also be found in our Scrapbooks at JLOC Headquarters.
Interested in a story about JLOC? Please direct all media inquiries to Communications Vice President, Sheena Karami.