Beginning in 2014, JLOC’s focus area for volunteer efforts became, “A healthy community begins with you – encouraging healthy living, a healthy lifestyle and a healthy YOU.” As such, we strive to partner volunteers with projects containing a Health focus – physical, emotional, financial, etc.
For further information on our focus or project selection criteria, please contact our Community Vice President. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Project should offer constructive opportunities that utilize the capabilities of the volunteers.
- Project should take place in the greater Oklahoma City area.
- Project should strive to include at least 10 Junior League members working together.
- Project cannot involve any fundraising activities or development of fundraising activities.
- Project should have measurable outcomes.
- Project proposal should address the length of Junior League involvement and the plans for the project to continue after Junior League involvement ends.
Complete this short form to request information on becoming a partner agency.