Community Impact Events allows qualified Junior League volunteers to participate in activities at a variety of Oklahoma City area nonprofit organizations. The projects are typically special events, or “One and Done” events that require extra volunteers to be truly successful. Due to the multiple project nature of Community Impact Events, it is reserved for volunteers who have been active members of JLOC for three or more years.
Tasks associated with each project will vary based on the unique design and nature of each individual project.
Community Impact Events include the following:
- Back to School at Citizens Caring for Children
- Deck the Halls of Positive Tomorrows
- Dreamnight at the Oklahoma City Zoo
- Girls on the Run at Lake Hefner
- KidStock with the Girl Scouts of Western Oklahoma
- Open Streets with Oklahoma City- County Health Department
- Wacky Wahoo Water Safety with Safe Kids Oklahoma
- Wiggle Out Loud with The Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center