Join us for Mistletoe Market, November 8-11, 2017,
at the Cox Convention Center in Downtown Oklahoma City!
Preview Party: Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.*
*VIP Hour 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
General Market Shopping Days:
Thursday, November 9, 2017: 9am – 8pm
Friday, November 10, 2017: 9am – 8pm
Saturday, November 11, 2017: 9am – 5pm
Mistletoe Market Preview Party – Wednesday, November 8, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sip, shop and mingle at Mistletoe Market’s annual kick-off party where you can enjoy cocktails, live music, food tastings, a silent auction and, of course, shopping! With purchase of a regular Preview Party admission ticket, you will receive access to shop Mistletoe Market the night before doors open to the public, free food tastings from the best restaurants in Oklahoma City and a drink ticket.
- Want to be a VIP? Purchase our VIP Preview Party Ticket for early entry into Preview Party beginning at 5:00 p.m., a guaranteed “Swag Bag,” and drink tickets.
- Complimentary valet parking is available for all ticket holders at the northwest entrance to the Cox Convention Center.
Ladies’ Night Out w/ Pinot’s Palette – Thursday, November 9, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Enjoy a night of relaxation and creativity with your girlfriends at our third annual Ladies’ Night Out event! A ticket to Ladies’ Night Out gets you admission to shop Mistletoe Market Thursday night beginning at 5:30 p.m., a drink ticket, a pizza dinner with dessert and a private instructed painting class. It’s everything you want in a Thursday night!
- This event is limited to ages 21+.
Breakfast with Santa – Saturday, November 11, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m
- You will not want to miss this opportunity to get your child’s picture taken with Santa! A ticket to Breakfast with Santa includes breakfast, cookie decorating and a photo with Santa himself, as well as Saturday admission into Mistletoe Market, where you can knock out your holiday shopping!
***Proceeds from the sale of all Mistletoe Market Special Events tickets help fund the Junior League of Oklahoma City’s community projects focused on improving health in the community!