OKLAHOMA CITY, JAN. 14, 2022 – The Junior League of Oklahoma City (JLOC) is pleased to announce the 2022-2023 board of directors, serving alongside incoming President Sheena Karami Hollander, for the organization’s 95th year.
“As the premier women’s training organization, the Junior League has played a pivotal role in developing the potential of thousands during our almost 95 years in the community,” Hollander said. “Attributing much of my personal and professional success to the skills learned through JLOC, the chance to serve as president and advance our mission alongside such a powerhouse team is a dream come true.”
A native of Norman, Hollander professionally serves as the International Spokesperson and Director of Corporate Communications & Public Relations for Express Employment International. An active member of JLOC since 2010, she has served the organization in a variety of capacities during her tenure, including four terms on the board of directors as community vice president, communications vice president, fundraising vice president and president-elect.
Joining Hollander as incoming president-elect is Yukon native Adrienne Nobles, Vice President of Communications & Public Affairs for the University of Central Oklahoma. A member of JLOC since 2007, Nobles has also actively served the organization including four terms on the board of directors as communications vice president, community vice president, membership vice president and nominating chair.
Junior League of Oklahoma City 2022-2023 Board of Directors:
- Administrative Vice President: Zoe Butts, Esq., Whitten Burrage
- Bylaws Chair: Kelli Hilgenfeld, Esq., Evans & Davis
- Communications Vice President: Natalie Fix, Geostationary Carbon Cycle Observatory
- Community Vice President: Stephanie Hinton, Oklahoma City Public Schools
- Education & Development Vice President: Hayley Moore, Lampstand Story Co.
- Finance Vice President: Leslie Crissup-Sunnarvik, OG&E
- Fundraising Vice President: Tabitha Narvaiz, Leadership Oklahoma
- Membership Vice President: Sarah Miller, Heartland Payment Systems
- Nominating Chair: Kristin Van Nort, St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital – ALSAC
- Chief-of-Staff: Heather Cook, Ryan Whaley
- Sustaining Advisor: Whitney Tero, Instascript, LLC
- President-Elect: Adrienne Nobles, University of Central Oklahoma
- President: Sheena Karami Hollander, Express Employment International