NOTE: Construction is underway for the Oklahoma City Streetcar in Downtown OKC. CLICK HERE for the latest OKC Streetcar-related construction information.
- Please Note: Valet parking will not be available for Preview Party on Wednesday November 8th.
- Self-parking is available under the Cox Convention Center.
Traveling east on I-40
- Exit at Shields and proceed north toward downtown.
- Shields turns into EK Gaylord Blvd
- Proceed north past Reno Ave to the parking garage entrance on your left.
Traveling west on I-40
- Exit at Robinson Ave.
- Proceed north past Reno to the parking garage entrance.
Traveling south on I-235 (Broadway Ext.)
- Exit at N.W. 6th and proceed west to Broadway.
- At Broadway, turn left and proceed south in the left lane until you veer into E.K. Gaylord.
- The parking entrance is just south of Sheridan.
Traveling north on I-235
- Exit at Sheridan and proceed to the bottom of the ramp.
- Follow Sheridan west through Bricktown to E.K. Gaylord and turn left to access the underground parking garage.
Traveling south on I-35
- Exit west on I-40 and follow directions listed above.
Traveling north on I-35
- Exit to I-235 or to westbound I-40 and follow the directions listed above.