Mission: Empowering women and girls in the Oklahoma City Metro by providing access to feminine supplies and health education.
Vision: End period poverty in the Oklahoma City Metro.
- ACCESS: Offer period resources and support to women of all ages
- CULTURE SHIFT: Advance the conversation on period poverty
- ENGAGEMENT: Grow impact through education and community network
- SUSTAINABILITY: Structure for growth, inventory, financial support and commitment
Did You Know?
- 1 in 4 women struggled to purchase period products within the past year due to lack of income.
- 1 in 5 low-income women report missing work, school or similar events due to lack of access to period supplies.
- Lack of access to period supplies is linked to using substitute products (toilet tissue or socks), stretching product usage, and missing important events.
- An overwhelming 88% of women agree that period products are a basic necessity.
- Only 4% of women are aware of a local resource where free or reduced cost period supplies are available.
- State and federal safety-net programs cannot be used to purchase period supplies.
Source: 2018 U by Kotex survey conducted with YouGov