Location: Mistletoe Market will be held in the new Oklahoma City Convention Center, located at 100 Mick Cornett Drive, OKC.
- For detailed instructions to the Convention Center, click HERE.
- Mistletoe Market is located in Hall D on the South Side of the Convention Center.
- Two (2) paid parking areas are located directly adjacent to the Convention Center. The two parking options are noted on this map of the area surrounding Mistletoe Market as Convention Center Garage and Scissortail Parking Lot.
- Looking to try out the OKC Streetcar? There is a stop just across the street from the Omni Hotel.
- Mistletoe Market tickets must be purchased in advance for the VIP Preview Party and General Shopping Preview Party.
- General Admission and Senior General Admission tickets may be purchased at the door.
- We encourage attendees to purchase their tickets ahead of time to avoid waiting in line the day of the event!
- To purchase tickets, click HERE.
- Due to Mistletoe Market COVID-19 protocol, we ask that attendees only eat in the designated dining area within the Convention Center or take their food outside to enjoy in Scissortail Park right across the street. Attendees may also purchase food at the food trucks at Scissortail Park, available during lunchtime on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.