The Junior League of Oklahoma City is pleased to report that through our Community Enrichment Grant applications and work with community partners over almost nine decades, we have been able to positively impact many organizations with our volunteer time and financial assistance.
Since celebrating our 85th anniversary in 2013, JLOC has awarded Community Enrichment Grants to various organizations, allowing for the implementation or furthering of important services to our community.
Previous Community Enrichment Grant Recipients are:
- $7,350 to Heartline, Inc., for their suicide prevention program, creating 90 new ASIST caregivers in OKC
- $2,650 to the Children’s Hospital Foundation to remodel existing 5th floor clinic exam rooms for their adolescent disordered eating program
- $10,000 to ReMerge of Oklahoma County
- $5,000 to Community Health Center
- $5,000 to Calm Waters Center for Children and Families
- $5,000 to Neighborhood Services Organization, Inc.
- $5,000 to Oklahoma Foundation for the Disabled, Inc.
- $5,000 to the Metropolitan Library System in support of its Summer Reading Program.
- $5,000 to the Oklahoma City Community College in support of OCCC’s College for Kids Education Program
- $5,000 to the Whiz Kids of Oklahoma Program